Enjoy three months of Discord Nitro for free.
Epic Games has collaborated with many different developers in the past and has given away free games to their player base. However, this time, instead of a free game, you can claim Discord Nitro for three months absolutely free. If you are not familiar with Discord Nitro, it is a premium feature that Discord provides to its subscribers.
Being a Nitro user, you have access to many exciting perks, including GIF Avatars, the ability to upload high-quality images, custom Discord tags, global custom emojis, higher video quality, server boosting, and more. So, don’t miss the chance and claim three months of free Discord Nitro by following the steps below.
Claim free Discord Nitro for three months
- First, you need to go to the Epic Games Store or open the Epic Games launcher.
- Once you do that, you will be able to see Discord Nitro Mega Deal.
- Click on the ‘Free Now’ button, and it will redirect you to the page where you will be able to claim the offer.
- Then click on the ‘Get Now’ button and log in with your Epic Store account.
- After you claim the offer, you will receive an email in your linked email account.
- Once you receive the mail, you will see a Redeem Now button in it.
- Click on it and enter your Discord account’s credentials in order to claim the free subscription.
- Enter your payment details, and voila, you just got three months of free Discord Nitro.
The offer will be available to claim till June 24, 2021, from Epic Games Store. The promotional link you receive should also be redeemed before June 24, 2021 (10:59 AM EDT).
Non-Eligible Users and Gifting Friends
Users who have subscribed to Discord Nitro, Discord Nitro Classic, and Boosting aren’t eligible for this offer. Also, if you have subscribed to it in the past via any other event, you won’t be able to redeem free Nitro. However, the good news is that you can give the promo code to your friend who hasn’t redeemed it yet.
The post Epic Games x Discord: How To Get Free Discord Nitro For Three Months appeared first on Esports News Network | ESTNN.